N5637 Riverside Drive, Shawano, Wi 54166-1079
- List Price
- ACTIVE-NO OFFER
- Sq. Ft
- Lot Size
- Wolf River Estates
- Wescott, Town of
This 190+ feet of Wolf River frontage is a nature lovers paradise. Great fishing, boating, bird watching, and outdoor fires.The new boat dock has enough space to park your pontoon & relax for the evening sunset.From this little slice of heaven, you can boat in any direction including Shawano Lake. This w/out ranch features 4 bedrms,3 1/2 baths,in floor heat,wood fp, rec room,office,workshop,crafting room, sprinkler system, att. garage & more.The master is en-suite w/ w/i closets & a waterfall tiled w/i shower. The guest room is en-suite as well. Many updates through-out including a w/i pantry.
- Water Frontage
- Water Frontage Description
- 1 Story
- Garage Spaces
- 2 Car
- Block, Poured Concrete
- Exterior Features
- Deck, Patio, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Cable Avail, High Speed Internet Avail, Jetted Tub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Utility Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Shower, Water Softener-Own, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Finished Pre-2020, Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Outside Entrance Only, Toilet Only, Walkout Entrance-Door, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- 1 Fireplace, Wood Burning
- Municipal Public Water, Private Well
- Municipal Sewer
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
Listing courtesy of First Weber, Inc..
Information received from other 3rd parties: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker nor Real Estate Company nor RANW MLS shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless.
Copyright 2020 – RANW MLS – All Rights Reserved.
Last updated .